If you forgot your math book or science book in school, you can access them online.
You can either print the pages you need or copy down the problems if you don't have a printer/ink.
- Go to the following website: https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do
- Click on the following dropdown options:
- state: New Jersey
- district: "Union Twp School District Union NJ 07083
- school: "Jefferson School"
***Check off "Remember my information"
- User name: your school ID #
- Password: "student"
- Click on "My Library"
- Math book: "GO Math! Student Edition eBook, G5"
- mini Math lessons to review: "Interactive Student Edition, G5"
- Science book: "ScienceFusion Student Access English Grade 5" ... then click on "Student Edition"